If you want to learn mindfulness I recommend you to do it in a live group. A live group
- is a support to your practice,
- may help you understand things deeper,
- and, at last but not least, is a cheaper way.
I know, of course, that there are some certain circumstances in which individual, 1-to-1 online learning is the only option:
- in some physical or mental health problems,
- geographical distance,
- or in case of hectic personal schedules.
Of course 1-to-1 learning on Internet has some advantages like flexibility in many terms: only you and the teacher agree on times and dates,. you can be anywhere in the world. Here’s some info you should know if you want to learn mindfulness in a 1-to-1 online format:
- Online, individual mindfulness course means that you and the teacher meet in the virtual space of Internet (using a software like Skype, Zoom, etc.). Before sessions start we test the connectability via Internet, trying to solve every technical issues. Keep in mind, however, that it’s your responsibility to have a working, updated device (a computer or a tablet, phone is not enough) and Internet connectivity. We can give you some technical support, but not much.
- 8 sessions, each takes 1 h 15 min. (Some sessions may be 15–20 minutes longer.) Session are usually held on weekdays. In the beginning, you and the teacher agree on times and dates of sessions, which you can ask to modify 48 hours before the session begins.
- Participant gets access to about 10 guided meditation recordings and get a course workbook.
- Participant is interviewed by the teacher before the course begins either in a conversation or in a written form in order to clarify individual needs, problems, motivations.
Application is here.
Course price varies according to your financial situation:
- In case you think you are a wealthy person (in Hungarian standards) the price will be HUF 217 000.
- In case you consider yourself an average income person (in Hungarian standards) the price will be HUF 157 000.
- In case you need a discount, please, contact us, noting the amount of discount you need. We’ll come back to you with the reply as soon as possible.
- Price must be paid before the course starts.
In case you’re a pair or a small group of people wishing to learn and practice mindfulness, please, contact us here.
Don’t forget you must have a real commitment to the course, meaning a minimum of 25 minutes of formal mindfulness practice a day, on at least 6 days a week, for at least 8 weeks. Mindfulness is an experiential approach, whose fruit you can only gather through practice. The other commitment is attending sessions, there’s nothing more. You don’t have to be beautiful, smart, nice, strong, fashionable, talented, young, old or fast – practicing and attending are just enough! ????
/ to apply.